SmartSteps seeks a facilities coordinator with fluent French and English for an international service provider in Miribel, 14km from Lyon. This is a permanent position working 24 hours per week reporting to the Facilities Manager based in Netherlands. How the 24 hours will be worked will be decided between yourself and the client. Salary between 19.5€K and 21€K for 24 hours.
- Ensure that any client or customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively.
- Complete the Monthly Report, audits and compliance requests and execute projects and minor works in the Miribel office.
- Effective communication and reporting on all service lines to the client, in French and English.
- Manage Supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative service is provided.
- Management and control of budgets, financial targets and financial processes, producing timely and accurate reports.
- Oversee the delivery of small projects Maintain Client business continuity at all times
- Prepare, manage and review Business Continuity Plans and actively participate in Client’s BCP and Disaster Recovery Plans
- Undertake contractual, compliance and technical audits to Supplier Services.
- Check and control all tickets SLA and feedbacks given to requesters. Monthly check Concept status.
- Inform and meet the Stakeholders on a weekly basis
- Communicate ideas for improving business processes
- Close tickets within the helpdesk platform on a weekly basis.
- Carry out audits, documenting and dealing with all issues raised.
- Liaise with the facilities service providers, including Maintenance, Cleaning and Vending to ensure the overall service is timely and seamless.
- Ideally an appropriate Degree with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have fluent written and spoken French & English. Proficiency Level.
- At least three years Facility related experience
- Good numeracy skills and experience of managing budgets
- Have Customer focused approach, excellent relationship building skills and proactive approach
- Ownership of outputs and attention to detail
- A basic Health & Safety qualification including knowledge of RAMS would be useful.
- Fluent English
- facilties experience
- budget management experience
- service level agreement tickets