Facilities Contract Administrator
Job Type: Permanent - Full time
Location: Northolt - 8-5pm
Salary: £25,000 with 25 days holiday and great benefits
We are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Contract Administrator on behalf of our client in Northolt. Do you have FM administration experience? Have you worked for a facilities management company before and have a building background? Are you an excellent communicator with the ability to multi task? If so this role could be perfect for you!!
- Raise and monitor calls out, keeping customers updated on progress
- Raise quotes and purchase orders for work
- Organising labour
- Scheduling customer site visits
- Ensure job booking/updates are communicated clearly to all parties
- Carry out customer satisfaction surveys
- Monitor weekly reports to ensure all timely completion of call outs
- Provide weekly job updates to team
***PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***
If you think you have the experience for this role make sure you APPLY TODAY!!
Sheridan Ward Recruitment is an independent local recruitment agency that has over 30 years combined industry knowledge. We have consultants who are CIPD qualified which means they are able to provide knowledge of best practice in recruitment and selection. Based centrally on the High Street in Uxbridge, we cover permanent, temporary and contract recruitment services within Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and West London region.
- Communication Skills
- Facilities Management
- Multi Tasking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job