CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe's best-known companies.
We are currently recruiting a Facilities Co-Ordinator to support the facilities team to deliver total facilities management services for a key client operating within central London.
Reporting to the Facilitates Manager, the successful candidate will ensure that an outstanding standard of customer service is delivered to our client through effective time management, can do attitude and passion for service excellence.
- Providing excellent customer service, by managing client expectations and ensuring information is communicated between the team and customers
- Liaising with client on a variety of matters and attending to their needs whilst maintaining a strong working relationship.
- Understand procedures and processes and operate them to the required standard.
- Manage Access management system and issue new starter and replacement cards/passes, including reports and housekeeping duties of the system and access cards, reporting and managing any system failures
- Support the facilities team with administrative tasks, such as (but not limited too), raising quotes, filing, and general administrative tasks
- To build and maintain excellent client relationships.
- A promoter and maintainer of the core Values of CBRE
- Customer and team focussed
- Excellent computer literacy
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including accurate grammar and business
- Ability to successfully multitask and able to adjust tasks in accordance with changing deadlines
and priorities in a high-pressured environment.
- Organised, independent and self-motivated, enthusiastic, dependable, detail-oriented, flexible in scheduling and prioritisation.
- Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Flexible approach to work
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
- Puts customer and team needs first; always considers impact of actions on customer and team.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'