- Duties & Responsibilites
To coordinate and provide efficient administrative support to ensure the Facilities Manager and team operate in an effective manner.
- To support the Facilities Manager in the monitoring and supervision of the facility team tasks, scheduling and allocating work, checking for quality and completion, liaising closely with the Premise Officers.
- To assist in the allocation and co-ordination of staffing cover, assigning tasks to staff and checking that work is completed.
- To be responsible for the management of the bus fleet
- To monitor services delivery standards
- Diary management for the Facilities Manager; ensuring all appropriate documents relating to meetings are available.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries, including allocation of any immediate facilities issues / urgent requests.
- First point of contact for facilities staff and their queries in the absence of the Premises Officer.
- Responsible for the operation of a Facilities Help Desk. The first point of contact for all facilities related queries.
- Responsible for producing driving schedules on a weekly basis and the timely allocation of routes to Drivers.
- To assist with the co-ordinating of staff to fulfil duties, arranging schedules in support of Premises Officers and the Facilities Manager to cover for absence/annual leave.
- Processing of hospitality requests for meetings and events.
- Filing and organization of paperwork and electronic systems.
- Ordering supplies through the College system on behalf of the facilities team.
- General administrative duties on behalf of facilities team to include filing, scanning, photocopying, word processing etc.
- Report faults / meter readings to service providers as required.
- General administrative assistance to the Facilities team as required.
- Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes.
- To assist in maintaining annual leave and sickness records for Caretakers, Drivers, Facilities Support Assistant and other Facilities staff including Carew Academy cover.
- Responsible for the flow of information regarding Facilities services to the rest of the organisation.
- Responsible for co-ordination of effective preferred supplier agreements for all Facilities functions.
- To demonstrate a commitment to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
- To promote Equality and Diversity in all contacts.
- Co-ordinating the issuing of all Access card/fobs which includes providing fobs with correct access control and also now allocating ID cards including photo and printing of card.
- To assist with co-ordinating training for all facilities staff including Midas training for drivers.
- To assist with co-ordinating events and room bookings.
- To assist with overseeing contact with established contractors; and to assist with the monitoring of KPI's.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- DBS Required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'