Our Client has a growing facilities management business, that has seen them supple effective management skills, derived from years of delivering highly complex construction projects. They can support the build of new premises, aswell as optimising the existing properties or handle the everyday buillding maintenance service.
Operating in over 30 countries, their client base includes leading global brands and they have excelled in securing repeat business, securing long-term relationships with their clients.
- Ensure that any client or customer concerns or complaints are dealt with effectively and communicated accordingly;
- Follow up on requests through Helpdesk (fm24) and ensure suppliers follow up correctly and according to KPI’s;
- Build relationships with suppliers to ensure a seemless facility service delivery experience and with local clients to keep aligned with organisational needs;
- Complete the Monthly Report, audits and compliance requests and execute projects and minor works in the French office;
- Effective communication and reporting on all service lines to the client, in French and English
- Manage Supplier contracts, ensuring quality services, value for money and innovative service is provided;
- Management and control of budgets, financial targets and financial processes, producing timely and accurate reports
- Oversee the delivery of small project works, including moves and churn
- To maintain Client business continuity at all times;
- Prepare, manage and review Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and actively participate in Client’s BCP and Disaster Recovery Plans;
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Positive Team Player