Our Client has a growing facilities management business, that has seen them supple effective management skills, derived from years of delivering highly complex construction projects. They can support the build of new premises, aswell as optimising the existing properties or handle the everyday buillding maintenance service.
Operating in over 30 countries, their client base includes leading global brands and they have excelled in securing repeat business, securing long-term relationships with their clients.
- Effectively manage and coordinate suppliers on site, to ensure that exemplary customer service is provided to the client and internal customers;
- First point of contact for all local stakeholdersregarding all Facility Management requests and issues;
- Ability to work independently and respond to client’s needs to ensure excellent service delivery;
- To deliver excellent customer service to exceed the client’s expectations;
- Daily Management interface towards Stakeholders and customer to ensure Service Level Agreements are met in the Ketrzyn site
- Ensure service delivery expectations are met according to clients standards and needs;
- Maintain the professional image and reputation of our in all contact with clients, suppliers and internal staff;
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
- Positive Team Player
- People Management