Facilities Co-ordinator / Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 PA
- Family run business
- Established over 25 years
- Great working environment & team
- Office based Mon to Fri 9am-5.30pm
Our client is a hugely successful contract cleaning/facilities company who deliver an impeccable unrivaled service which has ensured their continued success. Having been established over 25 years they retain the values of a family run business but continue to grow from strength to strength.
The purpose of the role is to ensure all clients’ are serviced efficiently, correctly and that the service meets all requirements whilst managing/coordinating a small team of cleaning engineers.
- Ensuring there is an efficient allocation of labour to meet requirement for each job
- Understanding clients requirements and that you meet their specific needs
- Investigating visit requirements to site including security, H&S, equipment etc.
- Ensuring the work/cleaning specification is fully implemented and adhered to
- Building client relationships with regular contact ensuring satisfaction of service
- Reviewing and appraise the performance of staff, providing training solutions
- Managing the costing and operation of a contract ensuring the most effective solution
- Completion of staff work schedules, timesheets and consistent updates on each job
- Ensuring operatives comply with Safe Working Practices, Method/Risk Assessment
- Reviewing the running of the contract to ensure productivity can be improved
- Ensuring any complaints or concerns are addressed immediately and rectified
- Overseeing the coordination of clients and staff to ensure each
- Experience of co coordinating engineers / cleaners / operatives
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislations an advantage
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications
- Strong Coordination skills and exposure to managing a process or team