We are looking for someone who wants to take the next step up in their Facilities career, experience is advantageous but enthusiasm and wanting to learn is equally, if not more important. This role needs you to be very reactive but also be able to work on projects and follow them through to closure. Supporting the Facilities Manager You will be dealing with all levels of the business in a variety of scenarios.
Working alongside the Facilities Manager, you will be professional with both Facilities Administrative and Reception Skills to support the facilities manager with all facilities tasks.
Some of things you'll get up to:
- Assist the Facilities Manager in all aspects of project implementation as needed with problem solving skills
- Liaise with external contractors as point of contact
- Ensuring staff list and photos are up to date on the PAC system
- Oversee the implementation of an M&E contract
- Responsible for health and safety being across all group sites
- Review suppliers along with procurement director
- Liaise with landlord teams and update stakeholders of outcomes, and minutes meetings
- Office space management and office moves coordination
- Understand BMS and building systems associated within space
- Arrange regular meeting with all suppliers to review services provided
- Manage the facilities and real estate inbox and calendar
Skills & Experience:
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Proactive and responsive
- Experience of setting up contracts within facilities
- Knowledge of Business Rates, service charge
- Some involvement in lease agreements
- Ability to prioritise work load
- Good communication
- Flexible and hands on
- Facilities Management
- Receptionist Duties
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'