This is a temporary to permanent opportunity to join a well-known publishing business.
This opportunity would suit someone with a natural ability to problem solve and 'fix things.' This is a hands-on facilities position.
Who will you be working for?
Our Client is a global publishing business located in the heart of London and a stone's throw from Covent Garden.
What will you be doing?
You will be working within a small facilities team supporting the smooth running of the building (general maintenance and working environment). Working alongside colleagues you will maintain a safe, clean and tidy work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- General maintenance as directed.
- Minor repairs e.g. replacing light bulbs, fixing doors etc.
- Running daily checks to ensure the communal area, exits, and front of the building etc.
- PAT Testing (training will be provided and direction given).
- Stationary checks and orders.
- Acting as deputy chief fire officer.
- Provide post room cover.
- Reception cover.
- Any other duties required.
- Be an exceptional communicator.
- Have previously worked in a customer facing role.
- Good punctuality and attendance.
- Interested in being hands-on within facilities.
- Friendly and well presented.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexible attitude and can-do approach.
- Team player.
How to apply?
The Facilities Assistant is a temporary to permanent position (permanent salary of £18,000 pa). You can expect to work within a wonderful company with a creative flair and benefits are exceptional.
To apply for the Facilities Assistant, please click on the 'Apply' button below.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'