Are you a Facilities Assistant or Security Manager with experience in real estate, mixed-use estates or commercial buildings?
We are collaborating with a highly regarded and prestigious property management company to appoint a Facilities Assistant for a high-status estate in Manchester. The business specialises in the management of prominent mixed-use developments as well as some of the most high spec commercial buildings and office space in the country.
Customer experience is at the heart of this company’s ethos and everything is about enhancing service delivery and creating an environment guests are fanatic about. As such, we are looking for people who are equally as passionate to join a thriving and growing business.
The business is offering a generous salary combined with an attractive benefits package. Aside from this, as the business grows there may be further opportunities internally to enhance your skills and progress your career!
- Manage and support all operational activities for facilities management, health & safety and security
- Undertake operational management of contracts and contractors as relates to FM
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the tenants, engaging with them on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and excellent management of the estate
- Promote and deliver a service excellence culture that supports the business’ mission to deliver and maintain a vibrant estate environment
- Understanding of Security or FM in a relevant Real Estate environment such as mixed-use estates, shopping centres or commercial buildings
- Basic health & safety knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels
If this sounds like you, please apply now! This is an urgent requirement so do not miss your opportunity today! Apply now via the link.
- Building Management
- Facilities Management
- Health Safety
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job