Up to £22,119 per annum
35 hours per week
6 month FTC
We are recruiting for a Facilities Assistant for our Ealing Office. The role will be a 6 month FTC.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide a customer focused facilities and reception service within the office and meet and greet visitors, inform hosts promptly and ensure security procedures are followed
- To be responsible for dealing with all internal and external post/packages
- To be responsible for ordering stationery and welfare consumables (tea, coffee, etc.) for the office
- To be responsible for keeping the reception area and any interview/meeting rooms tidy and supplied with appropriate items
To be successful you must possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working as a receptionist and/or in the post room
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role (both face to face and over the phone).
- Able to use IT packages/software (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel) in order to maximise own efficiency and effectiveness
A2Dominion is a residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and South East. We provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people.
We also offer high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership, available through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand.
Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, all of the surpluses the Group generates are reinvested into supporting our social purpose, helping to deliver more homes and services for customers.
A2Dominion is also part of the g15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.
Closing date: Midnight 22 April 2018
The Group is committed to equality of opportunity. We guarantee an interviewto anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria forthe post.
- Back Office
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job