This is an opportunity for anyone looking to break into the Facilities Management sector. Regardless of your experience to date, we want to hear from you if you are a dedicated, flexible and passioniate individual who can deal with a wide range of tasks and functions.
as the Facilities Assistant you will your role will be to:
- Post Room Duties - Franking, sorting and distribution of mail.
- Assisting with stationary ordering and stock control.
- Room Management and Reception Duties- Coordinate bookings using room booking system, setting up rooms for meetings, greeting all visitors and controlling access to main office, liaising with security and main reception.
- Managing stock levels of all consumable and cleaning items.
- Assisting the FM in the delivery of IT services including setting up Video Conferencing and AV services.
- Ordering and serving working lunches and assisting in office event set ups.
- Arranging couriers and delivering incoming deliveries.
- General duties and other ad hoc duties as required to assist the Facilities Manager
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job