Location: Imperial Wharf, Fulham, London, SW6
Salary: £Competitive + benefits
Flexible contracts offered: Part time,3 days per week. May consider Full Time working hours.
Working hours: Flexible 3 days a week - Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
This vacancy could be of interest to candidates looking for the following roles: Facilities Attendant, Facilities Assistant.
Flashbay is growing and we now have a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, ambitious individual to join our Facilities team. The Facilities Attendant is responsible for maintaining a first class working environment. If you are enthusiastic and have can-do attitude we would love to hear from you.
About the Role:
• Work flexibly and effectively with multiple teams including HR, Aftersales & IT
• Check and identify any faults and upgrades to the office environment and inform relevant parties to resolve
• Identify and carry out repairs to equipment and general maintenance including painting, putting up shelves and repairing door handles etc
• Setting up of furniture and any other equipment when required
• Assist in office moves
• Assist with weekly fire alarm test as requested
• To assist with all deliveries to the office and warehouse
• Transport deliveries between main office and warehouse
• Any other ad-hoc duties which may arise from time to time.
• Positive attitude in all work situations
• Work well within a team and independently
• Ability to multitask and prioritise
• Ability to work under pressure
• Carry / Lift /Push/Pull up to 15kgs.
• Strong Communication Skills
Flashbay is the World’s No.1 business-to-business (B2B) supplier of logo branded Promotional Technology products. From the smallest schools to the largest multinationals, we offer an attractive range of designs within our Memory, Power and Audio categories, offering unbeatable prices coupled with fast and efficient service. Our product lines include Flash Drives, Power Banks, Speakers, Headphones and a host of related technology products and accessories which allow our customers the unparalleled ability to promote their brands with confidence on the global stage.
About our Offer:
We have a great working environment, modern offices and free fresh fruit and delicious coffee. We offer a competitive basic salary, benefits package and annual bonus. Flexible contracts offered: Part time, 3 days per week or may consider Full Time.
- Office Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job