An excellent temp opportunity for an experienced Facilities Assistant to work for this City Charity
Main duties as follows:-
Dealing with general enquiries
* Visitors' reception and operation of visitors' book and badge system
Booking couriers and taxi's as requested by staff,
* Receipt and dispatch of small parcels via courier services.
- Meeting room set up
- Ability to adapt and support staff requests in an agile work environment
Post Room Operations
* Sorting incoming and internal post,
* Processing outgoing mail including operation of the franking machine,
* Providing special postal services such as recorded delivery.
Portering / Caretaking
* Moving all parcels, paperwork, materials and equipment around the buildings,
* Assisting with unloading delivery vehicles,
* Receiving and recording deliveries,
* Undertaking conference room set up for meetings,
* Monitoring and restocking vending machines,
* Ordering supplies,
Buildings and Maintenance
* Carrying out routine checks and inspection of facilities and equipment,
* Undertaking minor maintenance work such as lamp changing,
* Providing initial response to any reported faults,
Health and Safety
The Office Engagement & Support Assistants are required to follow extensive health and safety procedures to control risks to themselves and others, and to assist with specific health and safety procedures such as fire evacuation practices.
The Office Engagement & Support Assistants are required to hold a valid First Aid certificate;(not essential) training will be provided where appropriate.
Hourly pay rate £10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Location: City of London
Duration: To commence immediately for 2 weeks poss plus
If you are interested in the above position and are available immediately with the experience requested please contact me directly Tina on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job