This is an exciting chance to work for a not for profit charity based in the West End, as a facilities assistant in their main office.
The client is a charity based in London.
Key responsibilities for the facilities assistant are:
- Reception cover and taking duties as directed by the facilities manager.
- Meeting room set ups, liaising with the relevant departments to understand their events.
- Sorting of incoming mail and franking outgoing post.
Facilities assistants should have:
- Experience of providing a high quality reception service in a busy office environment
- Experience of booking and servicing meetings
- Knowledge of general Health and Safety and manual handling
- Sound administrative and general office knowledge e.g. Experience of franking machines, photocopiers etc
Does the above sound like you? If successful in getting the position you will be on course for £12-14ph and between £22-25k once permanent.