We are currently recruiting temporary corporate facilities assistants for assignments throughout London. As a Temp you will be working at various corporate sites across Central London and need to be available to start immediately. We are looking for people with excellent customer service skills and with facilities background. The right candidate is required to have a passion for providing a high level of service, be flexible, a team player and have a bubbly personality.
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday : 7.30am - 7pm, (rota basis).
The position will involve the following:
- Organising and setting up meeting rooms and conference spaces
- Basic AV skills for projector/ computer set-ups.
- Working closely with receptionists and hospitality assistants
- Post room assistance
You will be the face of the organisation so it is imperative that you are immaculately presented at all times and have the following attributes:
- Facilities background preferred
- Fantastic communication skills and Communication skills
- 'Willing to Learn' and have a 'Can do attitude'
- The ability to multi task and work in a pressurised and corporate environment
- Uniform of your own: black suit, white shirt, black shoes
Please forward your details for an immediate interview, with the understanding that you may start work straight away.
** Due to the level of applicants only suitable applicants will be contacted **
- Communication Skills
- Facilities Management
- Service Skills
- Receptionist Duties
- Corporate Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job