Robert Walters are currently recruiting for a Facilities Assistant to work for a leading law firm at their Manchester office in the city centre. As a Facilities Assistant you will be responsible for the post, procurement and health and safety requirements.
The key responsibilities for a Facilities Assistant are:
- Incoming and outgoing mail is processed correctly
- Stationery is ordered for all departments and stock levels managed
- Supplies are ordered in a timely manner, e.g. water cups, mail supplies, cleaning materials
- Health and Safety checks are completed including fire alarm testing and records kept
- Meeting rooms are correctly set up and refreshments ordered as required
- Any ad hoc duties as and when required by the facilities team.
As a Facilities Assistant the ideal skills and experience will include:
- Good data entry skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clear and concise communication
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- The ability to multi-task
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is looking for a role in a fast paced, corporate environment with an excellent benefits package and a great culture.
Please contact Elicia Hermitt to discuss this opportunity in more detail -
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job