An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Facilities Assistant to join one of our clients, an Events agency based in Bedford.
You will be responsible for:
- Daily reception cover for lunchbreaks, to incorporate brief verbal handover of any notifications.
- Where appropriate, arranging call outs/maintenance on standard office equipment i.e. office printers, coffee machines and other machinery. Keeping the 'office maintenance’ folder updated and a source for manuals, warranties and contact details.
- Point of contact for generic office suppliers (i.e. water coolers; coffee machines; milk man; PHS; Hygiene Solutions; confidential waste; ADT; service engineers and so on).
- Overall responsibility of monthly stock-take of office and warehouse sundries
- Assist with the workstation set up for new employees (i.e. a landline; PC / laptop; mobile; desk and storage space).
- Assist with sourcing new suppliers in accordance to budget guidelines.
- Identify and arrange training courses to include, but not limited to, forklift truck operation and fire safety.
- Manage and update accordingly a contact list of external generic office suppliers.
- Keeping up to date with First Aid and Fire Regulation requirements. Organise fire drills, keep abreast of and diarise renewal dates, inspections and any changes (including office defibrillator). Update the First Aid and Fire Regulation hard copy folders accordingly.
- Attend Admin/Reception meetings where the presence of Facilities is required.
- Conduct and monitor workstation assessments.
Key Words: Facilities assistant, office assistant, office manager, facilities management, facilities manager
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Sales, Marketing and Creative fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job