Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 5,000 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East North Africa & India, North America, Asia Pacific and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Mace Macro offers a complete Facilities Management service for companies anywhere in the world. Operating as a consultancy, managing agent or principal contractor, with a client base that includes global brands in over 30 countries.
Four simple values guide our behaviour in our pursuit of a better way; Safety First, Client Focus, Create Opportunity, Integrity. We aim to attract the best and brightest people, whatever their background, to bring new perspectives to some of the most challenging and inspiring projects around the world.
Be a part of our Facilities Management business that oversees work for leading organisations across the public and private sectors around the world.
- Meet & greet clients, supplier’s internal staff and visiting Gilead staff with a courteous and efficient manner, offering refreshments, information and direction as appropriate.
- Manage all reception calls in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Be aware of all Front of House service standards and work as a team to ensure they are met and exceeded.
- Ensure reception desk, waiting area, client areas and meeting rooms are kept clean, tidy, fully equipped, displaying the appropriate branding, and is setup and ready for use.
- Report maintenance and cleaning faults to the onsite Facilities Assistant.
- Ensure Health & Safety and Evacuation procedures are communicated to all new starters and visitors attending site.
- Feedback from site surveys and admins meeting.
- Compliments and complaints captured on C&C register.
- Discussion point during weekly catch up.
- Reception Mailbox monitored by Facilities Assistant and Facilities Coordinator.
- Ensure that visitors and contractors passes are issued and all details are logged on the relevant system. Endeavour to retrieve passes when the visitors/contractors leave the premises.
- Store coats and luggage as required. Contact hosts and escort clients to the meeting room, if required
- Booking and confirming of meeting rooms, lunches, breakfasts, dinners and any other internal events when required.
- Liaising with the hospitality contractor regarding next daily/weekend requirements.
- Answer enquiries from the generic reception mailbox.
- Update staff list and floor plans.
- Create and cancel access passes for starters and leavers. (respectively)
- Carry out all new starter inductions in absence of facilities coordinator.
- Placing stationery and consumable orders when required.
- Process business card orders.
- Responsible for raising purchase orders for goods and services for Mace Macro using Proactis system.
- Reconciling invoices and PO numbers when requested by Facilities Coordinator.
- Ensuring all variable POs are entered into variable spread sheet for monthly Macro reporting.
- Ensuring POs are raised in advance of goods or services being received are POs receipted in a timely manner in line with Gilead Finance company policy.
- Assisting Facilities Coordinator with preparing and reconciling budget when requested.
- PO approval required from Gilead Senior Manager Eddie Scruby.
- PO approval required from Macro Account Manager.
- Discussion point during weekly catch up.
- Responsible for creating H&S file for new starters.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- FM experience in a similar FM environment.
- Good communicator and team player.
- Good people skills and a friendly and welcoming demeanour.
- Positive 'Can-do’ attitude.
- Flexible approach to your work, including the ability to do occasional out-of-hours attendance.
- Good convincing and influencing skills.
- Ability to adapt to rapid change.
- Good numeracy skills and financial acumen.
- Pragmatism and a sense of humour.
- IT skills - Microsoft Office, Browser based systems.
- Commercial Awareness of FM sector.
- Educated to Higher National Diploma or A level standard or local equivalent.
- Member of locally relevant professional institution (IFM / BIFM).
- Recognised ESH qualification.
Mace is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job