Facilities Assistant / Team Leader (6 month FTC)
Our client is an established and highly regarded company with offices around the South West. Boasting a brilliant culture, they are passionate about supporting their employee’s professional development and growth.
Ever expanding, they are seeking a Facilities Assistant Team Leader to join a friendly team based in Taunton on a 6 month (FTC), with a pay rate of c.£18,000 pro rata. An incredibly innovative organisation, with excellent staff benefits and clear progression routes and opportunities. The full time position will be asked to work on a rota basis 37.5 hours per week between the hours of 8am and 6pm (7.5 hours per day)
We are looking for a Facilities Services Assistant Team Leader to support the Facilities Services Manager and on site Team Leader. You will be the first point of contact for clients and display excellent customer service.
Main duties include;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and emails from internal and external sources
- Resolving queries regarding facilities matters
- Sorting incoming and outgoing post and ensuring all requests are dealt with efficiently
The successful candidate must have;
- Excellent attention to detail and have health and safety at the forefront of your mind
- Proactive and flexible approach to work
- Strong team player, able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is a genuine opportunity to join a very reputable and successful organisation providing future career opportunities.
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'