You will be working within the Greene King support centre, the jobholder will be part of a small dedicated team, providing central essential Facilities Management services (Front of house & Security) to internal customers, visitors and colleagues. The job holder will have a key role taking pride in the site’s appearance and the satisfaction levels of all end users.
Weekly working hours – 17.5 hours per week.
Evening 17:00 – 20:30pm
Including Bank Holidays
Note: Weekends to be worked as and when needed.
To promote Group Facilities, delivering great service with exception customer satisfaction results to instil and aim for best in class service provision for FM. Sunrise should be seen as a safe, creative and great place to work.
To assist in all areas of the delivery of FM service to HQ as directed by the Facilities Manager developing a truly flexible multi skilled approach to the following areas:
- Locking and unlocking buildings to allow access.
- Acting as one of the key holders in an emergency and responding to calls outside normal working hours, setting and turning off alarms as required
- Post room/distribution/collection/sorting
- Routine and constant housekeeping checks of building appearance and condition
- Contractor liaison and sign in
- Maintain regular consistent, flexible and professional attendance, (being willing to cover for annual leave of others, illness and peak demands)
- To maintain and promote a tidy and hazard free working environment and comply with the company’s Health and Safety policy.
- Contribute to an effective out of hours and emergency support network and plan for adverse seasons
- Ensure personal presentation and grooming is of a high standard. Ensure your uniform is regularly cleaned and pressed
Competency and personal requirements
- Demonstrate a positive ‘can do’ approach to customer support and service
- Will be straight forward, concise, helpful and in dealings with all customers, colleagues, contractors and visitors
- Has a strong team ethos, personal drive and tenacity
- Organised and structured in approach to manage multi tasks simultaneously
- Practical, flexible and pragmatic
- Good level of practical skills and able to undertake manual work
Technical / Professional Expertise Required
- Suitable qualification
- Experience in a similar role
- Good all round awareness of H&S
- Good IT all rounder
- Be prepared to learn and advance skills
- General DIY skills
- Driving licence
We will be considering applications as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application
Location: Burton Upon Trent, UKReference Code 1145213
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job