My client an established Law Firm based in the West End of London are seeking a Facilities Assistant to join their print team on an ongoing basis starting ASAP. This is a fantastic opportunity to assist in the running of the general office.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
-Maintain Facilities Department records and files
-Process courier and special delivery bookings
- Assist with client meeting and seminar room layout
- Post and Fax
- Dealing with daily sorting and despatch of Royal Mail, DX and courier mail deliveries
- Receipt, registering, sending and distribution of faxes
- Use of courier services
The Ideal Candidate will have the following experience:
- Relevant experience of working in a Facilities Department within a similar professional services environment
- Experience in a customer service/partnering environment; highly customer-focused
- Experience of working in Facilities Department or similar environment
- Ability to work both as part of a team and unsupervised
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to use PC based departmental systems effectively
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated with a 'can-do’ approach towards all given tasks
- Adaptable to work in other areas of Facilities operations
- Understanding of privacy and confidentiality
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
- Law Firm