An award winning communications agency is looking for a dynamic and pro-active facilities assistant to join their busy team based in their lovely offices in west London.
Soon to be moving to brand new offices, as facilities assistant there will never be a dull moment as you’ll be spinning lots of plates doing the below:
- Collecting and distributing the post daily
- Sourcing and sending items locally and internationally
- Setting up team meetings and lunches
- Covering reception
- Assisting with event admin to include invitations, mailing and gifting
- Ad-hoc scanning, filing and printing
- Running errands across London
- Logging all deliveries, ensuring they are in the right place at the right time
- Assisting the showroom with deliveries, unpacking and hanging
- Notifying the office manager of any maintenance issues around the building
- Assisting the wider administrative and reception teams
- Ensuring the delivery area is well maintained and kept tidy at all times
- Providing general office support
This facilities assistant position is a brilliant opportunity to join a lovely communications agency who really look after their staff. With a flat structure, a team who really pull together and a fun yet hardworking environment, you will be at the heart of the agency where you will learn about different aspects of the day-to-day running of a fast-paced dynamic communications agency.
You will be doing a lot of lifting and shifting in this role, as well as dashing across London running errands, so you must be happy and able to do all of this.
To be considered for this fantastic facilities assistant position, you must have at least 6 months’ experience in a similar role under your belt and a great work attitude. If you’re a pro-active, helpful and forward-thinking individual looking for that next step up from your usual facilities assistant role, look no further and apply now!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive for each role, we are only able to get back to candidates who have been invited in to register with Bis Recruit on the progress of their application).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'