Facilities Assistant - Facilities Management Asst
Ambitious Facilities Assistant / Facilities Management Asst needed for a meaty role supporting the Facilities Manager looking after the FM and environmental services of a flagship multi-tenanted building in the Rochdale area. You will have experience of working to support an FM - dealing with the admin procedures and processes including permits to work, health & safety, PPM & Rams monitoring, processing insurance, dealing with invoices, FM contractor management and fire procedures. IOSH or NEBOSH would be of benefit.
As Facilities Assistant / Facilities Management Asst the role will involve:
- Ensuring effective and consistent delivery of all on site environmental activity including measurement and reporting on utilities and waste
- Monitoring the performance of the following outsourced providers: security, cleaning, maintenance, lifts and building services
- Health & Safety & Fire procedure monitoring
- Processing invoices
- Provide on-site coordination of insurance inspections
- Proactively engage with external tenants and suppliers
- PPM & RAMS tracking / monitoring
- Database updates
- General office administration including filing
- ISOH or NEBOSH
- Act first point of contact for tenants
Based in Rochdale, Lancashire, this is a meaty role for an ambitious Facilities Assistant, Facilities Management Asst FM looking to work in a firm that offers genuine career opportunities - IOSH, NEBOSH would be advantageous.Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job