Facilities and Travel Administrator
Up to £21,000
This well-established Legal Services Firm based in Birmingham are looking to recruit an experienced Facilities and Travel Administrator to join their growing team.
Why Would I Want to Work Here?
Offering 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, the opportunity to develop existing and new skills in an established professional environment.
The Essence of The Role
Liaise with the partners and staff to arrange their travel throughout the UK and overseas and provide support to the facilities team. You will have the responsibility of communicating with external suppliers and contractors to make sure the offices are maintained.
Scope of the Facilities and Travel Administrator
- Arrange travel for staff as per company travel policy
- Booking overseas travel for the partners in line with their marketing plans
- Maintaining records of all trips on the company travel database
- Assist with other facilities duties, as required to include health and safety including DSE, security and fire arrangements, office moves and furniture requisitions, programme access fobs for new starters, booking of venues for seminars and other office functions
- Assist with contractor and supplier liaison to carry out checks and repairs in all the offices
- Maintain communication with the office cleaners and other contractors to ensure that the offices are adequately maintained
- Monitor the parking arrangements in the car park and car park rota in line with the car park policy
- Processing DHL courier shipments using the online account system, including checking of invoices
- Undertake general administration including support for support administration and professional services departments as required
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Broad understanding of the travel booking industry and health and safety requirements in an office environment
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
Job ID: 4586
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'