Are you looking to find a dynamic and growing international organisation that will provide you with the perfect platform for massive career development? If the answer is yes, this is Global Marine Group and we’re looking for a Facilities and Stores Assistant to join our team in Chelmsford!
The Global Marine Group (GMG) is a market leader in offshore engineering and is recognised as a high quality, independent strategic partner across multiple sectors. GMG consists of three business units; CWind delivering the company’s power capabilities, Global Marine providing cable solutions to the telecommunications and oil & gas markets, and Global Marine Offshore providing offshore trenching solutions.
Facilities and Stores Assistant Responsibilities:
- To assist both Stores & Logistics Supervisor and Stores & Maintenance Supervisor, with daily tasks
- Preparation and maintenance of meeting rooms, including setting up seating and general tidying
- Perform general repairs to the premises and building fixtures as well as office moves and furniture reconfiguration
- Stores Despatch Duties - logging and accurate boxing up and labelling of parcels
- Stock take cleaning products and submission of order to the Facilities Manager
- Ensure a constant clean supply of overalls, Mariners laundry and general cleaning cloths.
- Clean and refill drinks vending machines daily
- Provide a cleaning service to all areas falling outside the remit of cleaners.
- In the absence of the Maintenance & Stores Supervisor or Stores & Logistics Supervisor; be responsible for the facilitation and supervision of all goods in and goods out and unlocking the main yard gates & Fire doors at 8am
The Ideal Facilities and Stores Assistant:
- Articulate, literate and numerate
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work as a team player
- Flexible and capable of working on own initiative
- Proficient in MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ideally, hold current counter balance and reach fork lift truck licences (or training will be provided)
- Ideally, PPE Inspection - Fall Protection Equipment (or training will be provided)
You Will Receive:
For your hard work as our Facilities and Stores Assistant, you will receive a highly Competitive Salary as well as benefits such as Private Medical Insurance, Matched Pension Scheme and a variety of over 200 perks. You will be working for a company that aspires to achieve its vision 'Engineering a clean and connected future’.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you and you have the skills and passion to become our Facilities and Stores Assistant, we want to hear from you. Click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.