Job Overview:We’re looking for a Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator to join us at our Support Centre in Ruddington, Nottingham.
You’ll be responsible for full facilities and maintenance support for stores including ophthalmic and laboratory equipment. The role will also include joint responsibility for the same support for our Support & Tech Centres both based in Nottingham.
You’ll be a dedicated point of contact for all Store Managers and Regional Managers along with all employees from the Support and Tech Centre.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Accountability for planned maintenance across our network of stores and support office
* Reactive maintenance for any urgent requests that may arise
* Ophthalmic and Lab maintenance
* Ensuring that we have planned in Engineer resource to complete any planned and reactive maintenance
* Building relationships and liaising with national cleaning, office, stationery and refreshment supplier
* Ensure smooth ordering and processing of uniforms for our stores where needed
* Answering any queries from stores and support centre where required
* Managing store standards, process ordering of all related items to support stores standard manual and review of outstanding items.
* Responsible for raising and processing internal purchase orders where required including invoicingJob Requirements:You’ll need to have:
• Excellent organisation and communication skills, both written and verbal
• Previous experience of working in an office environment, ideally in a retail industry
• A keen eye for attention to detail
• Good team working skills
• Previous experience of customer service
• Knowledge and experience of the Facilities Management industry is desirable
• Helpdesk experience would be beneficial for those looking to progress
• Industry standard qualification BIFM level 2/3
If this sounds like the role for you we’d love to hear from you.
There’s no better place to express your potential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'