Responsible for ensuring the Head Office building and offices are maintained with regards to the building, the ground maintenance and surrounding areas, cleaning, catering (if required), vending, procurement of maintenance services, security, space management of the furniture and offices, utilities and infrastructure for the staff housed within it (including tenants where required). Team Leader for the delivery of central administration services in the Aberdeen Head Office and responsible for the management of services and processes that support administration to the Head Office and other UK sites as directed,
Senior Management Requirements
- Preparing Board, Regional, Monthly and other reports as required.
- Scheduling Regional & Executive meetings as directed.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation as needed.
- Administration of expenses as directed
Team Leader Administration Responsibilities:
- Prioritise the administration workload and delegate as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate Administration procedures are in place for the administration requirements for the business need and that they are adhered to at all times.
- Undertake research and analysis as required to determine administration service requirements for the business & act on any opportunities to enhance the internal customer service.
- Take ownership of all enquires, resolving or escalating (or identifying alternative contacts) as appropriate.
- Ensure that Reception is adequately and appropriately resourced at all times, including the provision of support and cover during busy periods, breaks, absences and holidays.
- Supervise and manage the administration team and their work loads.
Liaise with the Leadership Team to create a suitable UK Head Office layout to suit the needs of the staff and the business as directed.
Typical tasks may include:
- Project management, supervising and coordinating the work of contractors;
- Oversee the regular cleaning, ground maintenance, lift, heating and other contracts
- Directing, coordinating and planning central head office services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Responding appropriately to facility emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and problem solving as necessary.
Corporate Events - liaise with Sales & Marketing Department with the organisation of corporate events, exhibitions and conferences by:
- Liaising with clients as necessary.
- Liaising with organisations hosting events as necessary.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager to select and purchase prizes and stationery for events as required.
- Assist in the development of a highly skilled and effective Administration team.
- Provide support and regularly communicate with subordinate staff both formally and informally as required to ensure the highest level of operations are achieved and expectations are understood.
- Determine adequate manning levels for your areas of responsibility to meet the needs of the business.
- Agree objective targets for all processes and personnel for which you are responsible.
- Liaise with HR in respect of recruitment and selection requirements, discipline and grievance issues and appraisals according to policy and in a timely manner for all direct subordinates.
- Liaise with the HR Department to plan training for subordinate staff to enable effective performance and ensure their personal development is continued in order to meet the changes in the business.
Complying with Procedures:
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company and Client operating policies and procedures.
- Ensure all operations comply with the Company Health and Safety policy as defined in the Company Handbook.
- Be aware of company conditions of employment as detailed in the Employee Handbook.
- Liaise with HR Department to assure compliance with current employee law legislation.
- Keep up to date with other current legislation, legal requirements and regulations that apply to the company.