Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Facilities Advisor to join a highly reputable, market leading company, based in North Cambridge. This will be for a period of 12 months and will see you working on a variety of tasks, where you will deliver both functional strategy as well as day to day operations. You will ensure all services are effectively delivered and will be responsible for contracts, site projects and activities. Are you a strong communicator with excellent organisation skills? Do you have project management experience, which has been gained within a Facilities position? If this is you, please continue reading for further details;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Facilities Advisor:
- Oversee all operational issues relating to Facilities areas of responsibility.
- Management of key contracts and suppliers. Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed KPI’s and service levels from suppliers.
- Ensure excellence in delivery of Facilities projects which may arise out of each contract, including customer interface, planning, co-ordination through to delivery, and ensuring minimal disruption and excellent communication at all times.
- Liaise with Engineering and Health and Safety to ensure all office works are carried out safely and correct facilities are installed; supervise contractors and ensure all in-house procedures are followed.
- Liaise with Security/Reception and Engineering.Ensure all contractors are fit to work on site, which involves: all contractor’s Health and Safety documents are updated, ensuring inductions have taken place, contractors are signed in and supervising when on site.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as soon as they arise.
- Ability to project manage complex projects from initiation through to completion, such as customer improvements; involving multiple stakeholders and ability to delegate where appropriate.
You will need to have good negotiation skills, be able to work under pressure and have a positive approach to work. In return you will be offered an attractive salary, modern offices and a superb benefits package, along with the opportunity to earn a bonus.
THIS IS A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - DO NOT MISS OUT!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
Our promise - To offer you an honest, reliable and friendly service.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'