Facilities Administrator role in North London
Your new company
A UK leading Oriental Supermarket Chain is looking for a Facilities Administrator to join their diverse and supportive team in North London. With 5 stores and a warehouse / cash and carry this rapidly expanding organisation offers a loyal and family based culture.
Your new role
As a Facilities Administrator you will working alongside the Facilities Coordinator and Compliance Officer to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office and stores. Responsibilities will include:
- Update, log repair jobs, schedule jobs on Zendesk
- Update PPM planner
- Order PPE for stores
- Oversee rates/costs on invoices
- Log all services on Excel spreadsheets
- Vehicle Management: arrange Mot's, servicing, ST hire; arrange agency drivers
- Collate meter readings for utilities
- Process outgoing mail
- Record transfers of all parcels etc. to stores and external contractors
- Stationary and other consumable orders
- Provide initial response to any reported faults
- Assist in greeting visitors and set up meeting room and refreshments if required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will need previous experience working within a facilities department and possess the following:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - basic Excel
- Good communication both written and verbal
- Excellent organization
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
What you'll get in return
In return you get the opportunity to work for a well established, rapidly growing organisation which provides a supportive and stable culture with a generous base salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.