Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the company complies with the current health and safety legislation by arranging risk assessments and internal audits
- Keeping an up to date record of audits and making sure they are written up accurately
- Being proactive and looking for ways to improve current processes
- Arranging fire drills and checks of the building
- Ensuring the company's vehicles and equipment such as mobiles are looked after for example tax and insurance, booking in repairs and keeping a log
The successful candidate doesn't necessarily have to have experience within facilities but it would be beneficial, but you much have strong administrative and IT skills and be proactive with a friendly personality.
Working hours are 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Free on site parking
Salary £20-24,000 per annum depending on experience plus performance related annual bonus.
Please apply online or directly to me at email@example.com and we will be in touch to discuss further.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job