£22,000 + Pension + Parking
This role is perfect for an enthusiastic Facilities Administrator to join a progressive local Company where you will have the opportunity to develop your skills continuously and work with a great team of people.
Some of your duties will include
- Providing all round administrative support for the Facilities Manager and assisting with day to day tasks
- Preparing a wide range of documentation including correspondence, reports and presentations
- Acting as main point of contact for facility, repair and maintenance requirements and recording details
- Recording details of any incidents or complaints that occur and forwarding on to the Facilities Manager
- Monitoring H&S policy and ensuring systems and procedures are implemented at all times
- Maintaining computerised databases and updating information held ensuring 100% accuracy
Burton, Bolton & Rose only have the resources to respond to candidates who are suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"