Our Client has a growing facilities management business, that has seen them supple effective management skills, derived from years of delivering highly complex construction projects. They can support the build of new premises, aswell as optimising the existing properties or handle the everyday buillding maintenance service.
Operating in over 30 countries, their client base includes leading global brands and they have excelled in securing repeat business, securing long-term relationships with their clients.
- To provide back office and administrative support for the FM team across all client locations (23 FTE, 7 countries, 26 locations);
- To take and relay messages for the whole FM Team regarding matters of Finance, HR, QHSE support and Supply Chain Management;
- Build and maintain good client relations throughout the account;
- Provide assistance regarding drafting and mark up of account related documentation like Monthly reports, Audits, KPI reviews and supplier reviews;
- Deputise for the Facilities Coordinator when appropriate
- Coordinate the archiving and retrieval of all filing and maintain the central records for all account related reports and documentation;
- Maintain the FM intranet pages on Infomace to ensure that all department and team information is up to date;
- Assist the regional Facilities Managers and Facility Coordinators to monitor helpdesk jobs and action where necessary;
- Issue permits to work.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Positive Team Player