Job Title: Facilities Administrator
Location: Central Birmingham
Salary: £17,000 - £19,000 (plus annual bonus) - depending on performance and experience
Al Rayan Bank is a growing, ethical bank based in modern offices in central Birmingham. As part of the Masraf Al Rayan Group, we've got exciting growth plans and an aim to deliver a professional, first class service to our customers.
We're looking for a Facilities Administrator to work in our Facilities Team, this is a fantastic opportunity to join our growing bank where we can offer exceptional opportunities for you to make your mark and progress your career.
We offer great benefits including an attractive basic salary, a competitive incentive scheme, private medical insurance and 25 days’ holiday.
Purpose of the role:
To work as part of the Bank’s Operational Headquarters Facilities and Premises team providing support to ensure that all processing and servicing functions are completed accurately and efficiently within stated service levels. The primary focus of the role will be to ensure smooth running of all Bank premises, including branches and agencies network.
Key responsibilities and tasks
- Assist in the day-to-day running of the office; ensuring all cleaning, maintenance and 3rd party staff supervision onsite.
- Maintain accurate records of equipment and ensure a plan of maintenance is in place.
- Administration of inventory, supplier list, including setting up new suppliers on salesforce.
- Manage, monitor and review the supply of services and maintenance contracts
- Maintain and own department procedures & processes.
- Meticulously review, monitor and track all regularly received supplier invoices and coordinate resolution of any queries.
- Support other Operational teams as required ensuring that all core departmental tasks are completed and following up suppliers or branch facilities/service related issues as directed by direct line manager
- Undertake any other general facilities administration support as required.
- Escalate issues, as required, to direct line manager.
Key Performance Measures
- Maintain the smooth running of Bank’s facilities and premises systems
- Quality of service delivery based on customer service satisfaction
- Effective supervision of contractors and 3rd party suppliers onsite
- Positive relationship building and management of third party relationships
- Delivery of projects/assignments within appropriate timescales.
- Quality of documentation and contracts management with no reportable breaches of regulatory requirements and successful Internal Audit.
- Effective stock control
Competencies, skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the role
- Knowledge and experience of Facilities Management.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Well-developed communication and relationship building skills.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Influencing and negotiation skills, able to manage third party suppliers
- PC literate and knowledge of using Word and Excel
Other special requirements of the role:
- Birmingham Based with some travel requirement within the UK branch and agency network and vendor/supplier sites
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job