Role: Facilities Administrator
Salary:£27,000 - £29,000
Job Status: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
Location: West London, South East
Vacancy Reference: VR/3493 (Please quote this reference when applying).
Perform administrative functions that support the Facilities Team in improving efficiency, and ensuring the smooth operation of the business for a prestigious building in West London.
- Effectively manage day to day tasks as required by the Account Manager and Building Manager
- Complete electronic timesheets on a weekly basis or as per Management request
- Complete reports on a weekly basis as required
- Complete material and consumable orders and send through as per company practice
- Ensure all staff maintains safe working practices through implementation of Company, BICSs and Health & Safety Standards
- Ensure all H&S documentation including COSHH, RAMS etc., are up to date.
- Monitor helpdesk jobs, and ensure all work orders are responded to quickly and efficiently.
- Liaise with colleagues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Liaise with Customers and Clients as required
- Regular communication with staff.
- Ensure reports are made for any H&S issues (accidents and near misses)
- Collate and supply relevant information for the monthly report (Management Information Report) and quarterly review as requested.
- To ensure that all office paperwork is current and up to date
- Provide timely and constructive feedback to users, client, Operations, Customer Business Manager where appropriate.
- Administrative Functions