Our client has a temporary vacancy with an immediate start for a Facilities Administrator. You will provide a first class administration service to the staff and partners of the firm.
Your key duties will include:
- processing incoming and outgoing post
- assisting with the implementation of Health & Safety policy in the work place, in accordance with the firm’s policies
- collecting and distributing internal correspondence throughout the business
- completing work station assessments and maintaining records, in accordance with the firm’s policies
- maintaining stationery levels on behalf of the office
- assisting with new starter inductions, as and when required
- providing reprographic services for the legal teams
- assisting with finance administration, including (but not limited to) printing, scanning and banking of cheques
- organising the preparation and layout of meeting rooms, including catering and refreshments, as well as setting up presentation equipment
- archiving and retrieving files, wills and deeds
- providing ad hoc administration duties, as required by line manager or head of office
- meeting and greeting visitors according to our firms policy and standards
- organising couriers on request
Working hours are on a flexible shift basis covering 8.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Friday, working 37 hours in total per week.
You will also be required to complete an IOSH course, as well as Fire Marshall & First Aid courses, as part of the role.
Key competencies you will need:
- to have a professional presentation, excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
- a willingness to learn and a passion to provide a great service every time
- the ability to prioritise workload in a frequently changing environment
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job