Temporary to Permanent
We are looking for a Facilities administrator to join our client based in Filton. The Facilities Administrator will assist the Soft & Hard Services Departments in the provision of a comprehensive facilities management service. You will provide an efficient and accurate administrative service to help support the business needs.
Duties will include:
- Ensure smooth running of administrative duties within the remit of the role and provide support to SoftFM, HardFM, Projects, staff and customers.
- Multi skill where possible to offer flexibility across the Soft and Hard FM departments to provide cover in the absence of fellow Administrators in order to maintain business continuity.
- Record & maintain information for the use of both the Client and ourselves within agreed timescales
- Deal with queries received directly from customers and where appropriate direct them to the appropriate contact or department to solve their queries.
- Assist with the preparation of monthly reports to for us and the Customer/End User.
- Deal effectively and efficiently with all queries relating to service delivery
- Work in close conjunction with Management assisting with service providers, subcontractors and key suppliers
- To maintain the document management system on site in accordance with the information controller job profile and/or secretarial job profile
- Maintenance of records in accordance with management systems
- Acts as part of a team to delivers activities which support operational objectives
- Supports delivery of Health and Safety policy and standards
- General administration duties including filing, photocopying, recording incoming post, ordering stationery.
The ideal candidate will have significant administrative experience, ideally within a facilities management environment, have strong Word & Excel skills and the ability to work under pressure; think clearly and act decisively and prioritise work load.
In return you will be rewarded with a unique working environment, competitive salary and benefits package and opportunities to progress.
For more information please contact Kirsty on otherwise please click apply now