The following job is no longer available:
This is a multi tower project and you will be tasked with helping to really drive programme on this 2-3 year project.
- Programming amends
- Sub Contractor management
- H&S management
- Quality Control
- Client liaison
- Design input
- Solving Technical issues on site
- Driving project, leading from the front
- Recruitment where necessary
- Reporting upline to Project Manager.
- Minimum 5-10 years Facade Management experience.
- Major Project experience working for a leading Main Contractor or Developer.
- Relevant H&S tickets.
If you're interested in working on one of the largest developments in the UK and would like take on a new challenge, please email you're CV to Rob Glaser at Buildspace UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'