1. Performs repairs and maintenance on front and rear load, and roll-off containers. Cuts/welds repairs to vehicle floors, bodies, packing blades, rails, fabrication.
2. Welds steel and aluminum components using MIG gun and arc welding equipment.
3. Bends steel components using a break ad shear.
4. Cuts steel using a plasma cutter or torch.
5. Fabricates steel components on trucks and containers.
6. Installs lids and wheels on containers.
7. Paints repaired and/or new containers.
8. Sweeps up the container shop welding debris, grease, working environment, takes out the garbage and ensure that the shop is keep clean and safe on a daily basis.
9. Follows all safety policies and procedures.
10. Completes required paperwork.
11. Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Essential Functions- The statements above are intended only to describe the general nature of the job and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'