Westray Recruitment Consultants is looking to recruit experienced Fabricators to work within a heavy industrial environment. This position is based in Birtley and previous experience of working within a heavy industrial environment would be highly beneficial.
- Working to drawings.
- Providing bespoke fabrications.
- Fabricating using presses, guillotines, benders, various hand tools (sets, scribes and chop saws, etc).
- Fitting and assembling duties.
- Experience of working within a heavy engineering environment.
- Previous experience as a fabricator/welder.
- The ability to MIG weld will also be beneficial to the role.
- A dedicated, reliable and flexible worker.
This position is a day shift role paying £8 per hour and overtime is available at enhanced rates.
This position operates on a long term basis with opportunities to gain permanent employment.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
For more information on this role please contact Joe Rowan on or at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job