Fabricator Welder TIG/ MIG
Basingstoke, RG24 9RA
Salary Dependent on Experience
Full Time (overtime available)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading Hampshire sheet metal fabrication company. The business has been established for over 40 years manufacturing a wide range of steel products into a number of different markets.
About the Fabricator Welder Role:
We require a Welder Fabricator working in a busy workshop with a team producing high quality, close tolerance fabrications for customers across a range of industries. This includes commercial vehicles, agriculture, material handling, rail, aerospace, and general engineering.
The Company manufactures a wide range of products which means you will need to be flexible and versatile during your working day.
You will be working as part of a dynamic team, and you will be expected to communicate effectively with other team members and their manager, ensuring daily targets and work plans are achieved, as well as contributing to manufacturing and process improvements.
About the Successful Fabricator Welder Candidate:
You will need to be experienced in the selection and use of welding equipment, cutters, shapers and associated measuring tools for the fabrication and welding of products made from carbon steel, stainless steel, and aluminium.
It is essential that you will have the following experience and skills:
- MIG / TIG welding and fabrication of carbon steel, stainless steel, and Aluminium
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings plans, including welding symbols
- Fabrication and assembly of a wide variety of components, working to customer specifications
- You will have at least 12 months welding experience in a sheet metal, fabricator, or similar environment
- You will be confident working on new products, one off projects, as well as repeat / existing work. This will require working free hand, as well as identifying and using jigs and fixtures
At times, you will be the go-to person to identify solutions, provide improvements in key areas and drive quality.
How to apply for the Fabricator Welder role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Fabricator Welder job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'