T&K Associates are currently recruiting for a Fabricator Welder to join our Client on a temporary to permanent basis in Loughborough.
Due to an increase in workload, this is an excellent opportunity to join an evolving Company who are a market leader in what they do. The Company offer a friendly working environment with an early finish on a Friday!
Fabricator Welder Job Details;
- Monday - Thursday 7.15am - 4.15pm, Friday 7.15am - 12.15pm
- £11.91 per hour to start
- £15.84 for weekday overtime until 12.15pm Fridays
- £17.87 after 12.15 Friday & Saturdays
- £23.82 for Sundays
- Pay increase after 12 weeks
- Temporary to Permanent
- Overtime available
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Fabricator Welder duties;
- MAG Welding
- Being proficient with fabrication tools and working on complex projects
- Reading welding symbols and working to Engineering drawings
- Advanced mathematical and engineering skills
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods and weld at various angles
- Qualified or time served Welder (Ideally to standard BS9606 or equivalent)
- Overhead Crane License is desirable
The successful candidate will have previous knowledge of working on Heavy gauge high-quality industrial structural steel projects, used to working to exacting specifications & have a good eye for detail.
If you are interested in the role as Fabricator Welder, then please apply now by sending your CV to Tanya/Kirsty at T&K Associates.
- Metal Fabrication
- Arc Welding
- MIG welding
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'