Role: Fabricator Welder
Pay - £11.50 + Dependent on Experience
XCL Group are currently recruiting for a well-known manufacturing company in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. Due to an increased workload, the establishment are looking for a skilled MIG Welder with Fabrication experience. Some of the high-quality products they produce are trolleys.
The main duties of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Be able to read drawings to an exact specification.
- Be able to participate in manual work.
- Ensure products meet company specifications.
- Have a clear understanding of mild steel works.
- Comply with company health and safety procedures at all times.
Preferred Skills/ Experience:
- Have similar experience, and be able to 'hit the ground running’.
- Be confident in reading drawings.
- Be able to do manual lifting of heavy materials.
Hours of Work:
- Monday - Thursday, 7.30am - 5pm
- Friday, 8am - 12pm
- £11.50, weekly pay
- Temporary to Permanent position
Apply to this job advert with your CV, if you are suitable for the role you will be contacted by XCL Group for a telephone interview. You may be invited to come meet ourselves at our office. If we are happy with your application, we will submit your CV to our client who may invite you for an interview at their site. You may also be required to participate in a welding test on the company site.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'