Responsibilities/Duties include but are not limited to:
• Ability to read and interpret engineering/CAD drawings as well as working alongside laser cutters/programmers to determine best practice for each job
• TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminium/MIG welding of mild steel fabrications
• Drilling and tapping of components/assemblies using a bench drill
• Folding with the use of press brakes
• Able to go out on to site and fit structures
• Use of manual equipment such as manual box folding and rolling equipment
• Grinding and polishing of components using hand held equipment
• Inspect finished products thoroughly/compare against drawings and ensure that all components are correct and finished to the highest standards before passing on to despatch
• Check and maintain machinery/equipment to ensure functionality and report any issues to management immediately
• Ensure all Health & Safety rules/standards are adhered to –including the correct use of Personal Protective Equipment
• Full clean driving licence is essential
Working Hours: 40 hour week with potential for overtime, Monday – Thursday 7.30am – 4.30pm, Friday 7.30am – 1.30pm
Pay: £10.00ph PAYE and you will in addition accrue holiday pay
This position is being advertised on behalf of Jark Bradford Ltd Technical & Engineering Recruitment Division who operate as an employment business.
Please note due to the COVID-19 situation social distancing is adhered to
Should you have the correct experience please apply to our JARK BRADFORD TEAM or call me Alison Tattersfield on our number
Sheet Metal Worker. Sheet Metal. Welder/ Fabricator. Welder. TIG. Fabricator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'