Acorn is looking for Welder / Fabricators.
Our client, is seeking to recruit a successful Welder/Fabricator. The successful candidate must be able to physically meet the demands of the job and have an eye for detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricating and Welding.
- Fabricating medium and light and heavy materials, plasma cutting, oxyacetylene cutting manual press brake operation and the use of hand tools (grinders & Drills).
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings to a high standard.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in fabrication and welding.
- Understanding of production requirements of achieving deadlines and quality standards.
- The ability to read engineering drawings to a high standard.
- Can work on own initiative and solve problems as they arise.
£9.75 per hour
Monday - Thursday, 07:30 - 16:15, Friday 07:30 - 13:30, 39 hours per week basic.
Overtime pay for over 39 hours at Time & half for hours worked Monday - Saturday, and Double time for hours worked Sunday.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'