Permanent Positions Now Available !
Working for a successful fabrication firm, you will be expected to achieve a consistently high standard of work to ensure customer expectations and production deadlines are always met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fabrication & welding of heavy duty products within a fast paced environment
- Working to company specifications detailed within engineering drawings
- Ensure all work is documented to meet with company policy and quality standards
- Utilise all materials and consumables in the most cost effective way
- Days- 08:00 to 16:30
- Opportunities of overtime at increased rates where necessary
Qualifications & Skills:
- Recognised fabrication & welding qualification advantageous but not essential
- Accurate and keen eye for detail to ensure product specifications are adhered to
- Ability to work within a team
- Able to work under pressure and meet KPI's
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
If you believe this role is for you then get in touch with our Specialist & Technical team today.
The Best Connection Group Ltd. are a specialist supplier of temporary and permanent labour in the Driving, Industrial and Specialist & Technical sectors.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'