Job Title: Fabricator/Welder
Job Reference: DBFW01
Axis are actively recruiting for experienced Fabricator/Welders to work on behalf of our client in the Winsford area.
This is an ongoing temporary opportunity, with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
- Able to work to deadline and under pressure.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Be open to site and workshop work
- Fabricating/welding structural steel frames
- Full time hours
Required Skills & Experience:
- Flexible for various shifts
- MIG Welding experience 2+ years
- Previous site work experience would be an advantage
- The candidate should hold a valid CSCS card or CCNSG and full UK driving licence.
If you feel you meet our requirements please click ‘apply’ now or send a copy of your CV to .
At Axis Recruitment, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"