We are recruiting for an experienced Fabricator / Welder on behalf of our construction company client based at their site in Portsmouth who produce all types of fabrications and custom metalwork.
The role and experience requirements;
The ideal candidate will possess good skills in TIG and MIG welding mild steel and aluminium.
The ability to use press brake & guillotine would be an advantage but not essential
You must be able to read drawings, demonstrate a sound understanding of fabrication and welding and propose practical solutions in a wide variety of situations.
You will be able to communicate effectively with the whole team to ensure that the requirements of the task are being met and complete all assigned tasks to the standards and specifications required.
You will have the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
The candidate should be;
• Good at following instructions
• Have a consistent work history
• Strong work ethic
• Strive to hit targets before or on time
• Accountable and possess good team working skills
• Experience in a Fabrication and Welding environment
• Preferable to be qualified to NVQ Level 2/3 (or equivalent) in Fabrication/Welding.
We will provide:
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Paid Holiday
• Pension Plan
• Possible Overtime
• Competitive rates of pay.
The role is based on a 40 hour week but you must be flexible and work overtime when required.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job