Our Client a industry leader in manufacturing are recruiting for 2 x skilled and experienced welder/fabricators to join their busy manufacturing team.
Successful applicants must be skilled in welding & fabrication, must have MIG welding experience and be able to work to a high standard within a team
* Have experience of lean/world class manufacturing standards
* Have the ability to interpret engineering drawings.
* Have the ability to work in a fast paced production environment where efficiency and quality is essential.
You will also be required to;
* Ensure that your personal attitude and behaviour is professional, respectful and positive.
* Adhere to all company rules, procedures and policies at all times.
* To adhere to all production documentation and instructions or drawings detailing the correct method of production.
* Use all tooling in a safe and effective manner for the purpose it was intended.
* Follow and complete all work in a timely manner in the priority order and schedule order agreed.
* Ensure quality standards are met and maintained.
* Maintain and promote good Health & Safety standards in your area and across the company.
This role is expected to last between 5 - 8 weeks.
- Metal Fabrication
- MIG welding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job