Workforce are recruiting for a Fabricator Welder for our client in Brierley Hill for a temporary contract for 3-4 weeks. This is a great opportunity to work for a large, modern company with excellent working conditions. They have an extensive project of work and seeking experienced welders to fulfil the orders.
About the Candidate:
- Must have a formal welding and/or fabricating qualification such as a City and Guilds in Fabrication and/or BS EN 287
- Must have practical experience in Fabricating and Welding using MIG as a minimum.
- Ability to TIG weld would be advantageous.
- Have experience working with a variety of materials including Mild and Stainless Steel.
- It is vital to have your own overalls and safety boots
Candidates are expected to perform a weld test as part of the application process.
If you have the skills listed above and interested in the vacancy please apply now below or call the Dudley office of Workforce Recruitment & Training.
Manufacturing Workforce are responsible for placing skilled and in demand people on both a permanent and contract basis into the Engineering, Technical and Manufacturing sectors, from skilled Shop Floor Personnel and Specialist Engineers to Supervisory and Management positions.
We operate from several prime locations throughout Central England and our Specialist Consultants will have an in-depth understanding of your skills and offer best advice on your next step.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job